The packing plywood production process at Kat Wood factory we introduce below will help you understand how to make plywood sheet.
As you know, packing plywood price is the lowest among current plywood market. Therefore, the production process is also the most simple. Let’s see in details:
- Firstly, the main material – the trees are peeled then put into the sawing machine to cut into logs of suitable length.
- Secondly, the worker put the logs into peeling machine to make very thin slices called veneers. There are also some grades of veneer, according to the quality, they classify into: A, B and C grade
- Thirdly, they will dry the veneers: There are 2 methods to dry veneers. In the first method: they use machine by putting veneers into drying machine, set the time and wait till it reach the suitable moisture. The second method: Manual drying by spreading the veneers on the drying platform and dry until the moisture is reached.
- Glue: The veneers are spread by glue in 2 sides before being put in the table in the next step
- According to the thickness of the sheet, the worker will choose the suitable thickness of the veneer and the quantity of layers. They will put 1 layer vertically, next layer horizontally and so on to get stronger structure.
- After that, they will put the sheets into the hot press machine to make all the layers stick together better.
- After being pressed the sheets will be dry naturally or by fan.
- The sawing machine will make the sheets in the right size.
- At last, the workers will choose the sheets that meet the requirements of thickness, structure…etc and pack the sheets to ship to the customer.
The steps above are the packing plywood production process at a typical Vietnam plywood factory. And we understand that following the right process and strictly control will bring the highest quality products. That will bring competitiveness for Vietnam plywood products at Kat wood factory.
For packing plywood, it usually takes 2 or 3 days to produce 1 container 40 FT. We always try to plan accurately and control production well so we can deliver plywood to customers on time.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us at +84 867924096 or +84 982991886 (whatsApp – Zalo)
We are very pleased to collaborate with you!
Beside packing plywood production process, you can also search more information for some other kinds of plywood:
- Commercial plywood – High quality of Vietnam plywood
- Film faced plywood – Construction plywood made in Vietnam
KAT WOOD – GOOD PLYWOOD FOR GOOD MOMENTS
Author: Kat Wood