To answer the question “how to make film faced plywood” we’d like to introduce the film faced production line in our factory.
For construction purposes, film-faced plywood meets the criteria for water resistance, durable structure, and can be reused many times. The following is the production process of Vietnam film faced plywood at our plywood factory:
- First, like other plywood production processes, we make veneer from the logs then dry them.
- Let the veneer is spread by glue in 2 sides in gluing machine then the worker will put 1 layer vertically, the next layer horizontally to increase the elasticity and texture of the product.
- To make the sheets in good shape and stick better they put the sheets into a pressing machine.
- After pressing, put sheets into hot press machine to reach the stronger structure and increase the shelf life of the product.
- After that, sand the sheets by sanding machine. This process will make the faces of the sheets smoother. (The same stage compared with producing commercial plywood)
- The next step, cutting machine will cut the sheets to the required size.
They stick the film on the face and back of the sheets, using phenolic glue. It helps to waterproof and creates a smooth surface for the sheet.
- After sticking, put the plywood in the hot press machine, and here below is the film faced plywood after pressing
- At last, paint the 4 sides of the sheet, then choose and pack the sheet to delivery
If you have any further question please feel free to contact us at +84 867924096 or +84 982991886 (WhatsApp – Zalo) to have the latest price
Surely through the film faced production line you can easily imagine how to make film faced plywood now and also know how to choose a good quality plywood. You can refer to the article about the film faced plywood specifications for more useful information.
Other topics about Vietnam plywood you may be interested in:
GOOD PLYWOOD FOR GOOD MOMENTS
Author: Kat Wood